We are glad to present you our new FREE software product MAGIC Photo Denoiser.
Take a closer look to your digital photos. If you see grainy patterns or colored blobs especially in dark areas than our software is what you need! Read more about a digital noise here. MAGIC Photo Denoiser will help you to get rid of this problems and get fine sharp images faster than anything else!
Why to choose our software:
- It will allow you to batch denoise all of your photos very fast and easily. We made UI as simple as we could so that you don't worry reading long manuals.
- You can use it with all of your devices: cameras, mobile phones, tablet PCs, memory cards or just your hard disk. All you need is just to connect a device to your PC (with a USB cable for example), run our application and choose drive or folder with your photos to process.
- It will remove high ISO noise and color artifacts preserving fine details and avoiding blurry look. Yes, it's really one of the best. You could make sure of it for free right now.
- Our software uses most modern CPU features such as SIMD instructions and multicore optimizations to perform lightning-fast.
- MAGIC Photo Denoiser can do all of this fully automaticaly! It is really unbelievable but it is possible with our modern state-of-art image processing algorithms.
- We rapidly improving our algorithms so check for new versions regularily.
A quality of the FREE version is absolutely not limited. There is a limit on maximum files number in a batch mode and some of the secondary fine tuning controls.
Free usage of our software is allowed only for non-commercial purposes. If you plan to use it for your job or buisness - you have to buy the PRO version.
Latest version available: 1.0.0
- Full installer with prerequisites included (recommended, 6Mb) Direct Mirror1 Mirror2
- Packed installer (extract and run setup.exe, 1.7Mb) Direct Mirror1
- Portable version (1.2Mb) Direct Mirror1
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 Runtime requried for the product to run (included in Full installer), you can download it separately from corresponding Microsoft page.